Are you thinking about organising an Online Course or Webinar but don’t know which tool to use? Don’t worry, you are on the right blog. Just relax and enjoy this reading while you learn about the most comfortable, fast and easy-to-use tool.
The Covid-19 pandemic introduced us to the ONLINE world, showing us its advantages with Webinars, where you connect with people from all over the world, or with Hybrid Events, which reduce the environmental impact of flights.
Within this Online world, we also find Online Courses that permit your educational content to reach more people and allow participants to meet people from all over the world. Online courses are here to stay, and Momento Solutions helps you to organise them.
Why Momento Solutions?
Momento Solutions is software for virtual events that adapts its modalities according to your needs, taking care of everything, leaving you the only task of attending the Online Course. Today we show you the Breakout Group Section mode, which is specially designed for Online Courses, as you can divide participants into groups.
What are the advantages of the Breakout Group Section?
When the event starts, Interprefy brings the live stream of your event on Momento into its Remote Simultaneous Interpreting (RSI) This modality makes your attendees participate and interact by dividing them into different discussion groups so that everyone can express their opinion. After all, what is training without the incentive of critical thinking? At Momento, we want your Online Course to be enriching and professional, so you can control functions such as cancelling the audio of open microphones or inviting participants to speak.
What features does Momento Breakout Group Section have?
We share your mission to disseminate learning, and that’s why Momento Solutions organises all the content of the Online Course efficiently so that participants can quickly find what they need.
- Home. participants will find all the information about the Online Course and organiser.
- Sessions. here will enrich their knowledge with live training from the moderators.
- Speakers. you can consult their biography and contact them.
- Attendees. the ideal section to increase your Networking. Here you will see all the participants, information and you will also be able to talk to them.
- Resources. what happens when you attend such a fascinating course is that you want to consult the material again, so here you can upload the presentations, documents, videos or images of your interest.
- Chat. we all need to communicate, don’t hesitate to use it.
- Poll. you are part of this Online Course, and your participation in the feedback questions is noteworthy.
Do you want to know more about Momento?
If you have come this far and want us to show you how Momento looks in action, click here and schedule a demo with us.
We look forward to seeing your next Online Course.